Legacy of the fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone still playing on Uthgard? Mid still pwn all?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone still playing on Uthgard? Mid still pwn all? Empty Anyone still playing on Uthgard? Mid still pwn all?

Post  Apop 10/5/2010, 23:38

Hey
Let us know how it is going on Uthgard.

Apop

Back to top Go down

Anyone still playing on Uthgard? Mid still pwn all? Empty Uthgard better then ever atm.

Post  Ben_Fatality 26/5/2010, 07:58

Hey,

me and Fornax are still playing on Uth.

And Nienori a rl friend of me started 2 weeks ago and is about to hit 50 next days. He played ench on bossiney and you might know him.

Atm hibs are owning hard in emain. We got all relics and hibs running castergrps now and really rock.

With relics its fairly balanced and they announced to go old ras which will even help more.

If youre still tempted to play on uth do it. Its really worth it and no mid ownage anymore.

btw dinged rr10 with my bard some days ago :-)

Hope see you soon again on uth.

Here a prove of my words :-) Green lwrp list^^

http://herald.uthgard-server.net/herald.php?view=stats&p1=player&p2=LWRP&p3=DESC&p4=1&p5=&p6=

Greetings
Ben

Ben_Fatality

Back to top Go down

Anyone still playing on Uthgard? Mid still pwn all? Empty Re: Anyone still playing on Uthgard? Mid still pwn all?

Post  Apop 2/6/2010, 01:49

Hey Ben

Nice to hear things are going well on Uthgard. The rumor of the old RAs was already in the old days. I dont know if they really will come. I havent seen an official statement yet. Maybe I didnt look hard enough

I still have Eld, Ranger, Animist and Mentalist lvl 50 there. Are you still playing with your "Stamm-" Gruppe? It is not easy to get in good groups on Uthgard unless you constantly play. My playing hours have changed so I only can play 3 hours from nine to midnight. However forming groups took quite long in the old days. Is Zuba still running his mid ubr group or is he playing now more on hib side?

Is it possible to maybe appoint 1 day where we play together in one group (Forn, Nienori, you and me)? I would like that idea very much even though you will make much more RPs with your regular group. It might be fun though to be all together.

Best wishes
Apop

Apop

Back to top Go down

Anyone still playing on Uthgard? Mid still pwn all? Empty Re: Anyone still playing on Uthgard? Mid still pwn all?

Post  Ben_Fatality 2/6/2010, 07:10

Hey,

dont got a regular group atm so building or joining random groups where you can easily get in with eld/ment/Hero good chances.

Old Ras are now official announced you can see on uthgard site. Also market explorer rvr dungeons etc.

Seems Zub has left. So atm there is no übah midgrp only like 2 good albbgrps rest are pugs.

We can try to form a semi regular group for some days in the week.

I know some guys. Just look me up ingame.

Ben_Fatality

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down