Legacy of the fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Guys.. "Advokat"

5 posters

Go down

Hey Guys.. "Advokat" Empty Hey Guys.. "Advokat"

Post  thirana 15/11/2009, 18:48

Hey guys.. com and play with us...

i will be happy we u guys will com and join me, thirrr, apop and fornax.. on uthgard server...

i have alot of class to help u with lvling.. and i have Leg armor, sc and talior for

Uthgard now

New server
OF

but Hib sux so we need good guild grp... plzzz guys... com play with me

Advokat

thirana

Back to top Go down

Hey Guys.. "Advokat" Empty Re: Hey Guys.. "Advokat"

Post  Avi 15/11/2009, 20:01

lol!

Avi

Back to top Go down

Post  Advokat 16/11/2009, 21:13

com on guys..! miss you

Advokat

Back to top Go down

Post  Apop 19/11/2009, 12:27

Hey all

Some time you have decent RvR evenings on Ywain but they also can be pretty crappy. I blame mostly ToA for it. I guess most of us miss the old classic servers. Battles where long and dmg was not so overpowered. I have on my animist 2186 hits but on the other hand i get One-Nuke-Deaths by a macro group. This somehow does not feel right. However I came back to Ywain to test it and I dont like the Server but I like the people from "Classic Rejects" (former Lotf).
Uthgard just has introduced the old frontiers and the population is constantly around 700 players. They have no buff bots, no macro groups. Player get banned daily if they try to cheat (www.uthgard-servers.com). They have no ToA, no overcap items und battle last much longer. Everyone was waiting on Daoc Origins Live Servers before the Ywain idea came up. I have not heard anything recently about that project. Uthgard has last week introduced the Old Frontiers and it works stable and laag free.

Advocat has all sort of crafters on the server and this service would be free of charge for all guildies. Thirrr, I, Obane and many others would help you level very fast to 50. I personally believe it is worth to give it a try. This does not mean to abandon Ywain just to keep the mind open for other choices. What do we risk by checking "Uthgard Origins Server". However this will only work if we can get players to commit tothis idea.

Please speak up if you would be interested in exploring this new choice.

Apo
Patrick

Apop

Back to top Go down

Post  Advokat 20/11/2009, 04:49

n1 Patrick....

Advokat

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben_Fatality 20/11/2009, 22:19

Yep.

Old Frontiers live since a week now. Its awesome.

Come Uthgard!

Ben_Fatality

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum