Legacy of the fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Legacy!

3 posters

Go down

Hi Legacy! Empty Hi Legacy!

Post  Gatchans 27/9/2009, 21:26

Hello every one Smile

I'm Gatchan, maybe my name is not the best way to remind me, but sure you can remember my underwear power Wink

I was looking on forums about some information from you'll , an i can see you are playing on Uthgard Server, that's true?

If is yes, just tell me winch one realm and sure i join, i dont if you know but i was a developer of this emulator Smile now i'm scripting for Trinity (wow emulator) just for kill the time, because any game, after DAoC, can't give me the same fun than DAoC Smile

Hung's for every one Smile

Gatchans

Back to top Go down

Hi Legacy! Empty Re: Hi Legacy!

Post  Avi 28/9/2009, 20:54

Hi Gatchan, some ppl are playing HIB / Uthgard......others playing Ywain TOA server.

Avi

Back to top Go down

Post  Chazia 29/9/2009, 21:55

Hey Gatch:))

I was just talking about ur underwearpower in vent few days ago Smile Nice to hear from you.
I am playing Ywain atm. After a year not playing daoc i am back and see a lot of familair faces again

Chazia

Chazia

Back to top Go down

Post  Gatchans 9/10/2009, 21:05

Well after a few days thinking about what to do...........

I join again to the official DAoC, i got 10 days for free, that's want to mean i can't transfer my charters to Ywain until 16th of this moth, i'm atm playing a little Middgard, just to kill the time, i hope so i can join with you all on Hibernia side.

My underwear are fresh and cleaner and i need some blood to decorate it Razz

I was on uthgrath, but i want to play rvr not making exp for 5 moths until 50th, ok if that's was a real server i don't care about time, but i don't have so much time to grow for 5 moths, too much time.

Them i hope 16 or 17 join with you all.

Gatchans

Back to top Go down

Post  Avi 10/10/2009, 22:08

send me a tell on Aviii-ywain5 for guild invite if you play Hib :-)

Avi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down