Legacy of the fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone willing to help me lvl ?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone willing to help me lvl ? Empty Anyone willing to help me lvl ?

Post  Apop 20/8/2009, 00:19

Hey all

anyone doesnt bother pve and wants to help me on it? In exchange I offer 100P on classic server or 5P once I come to money on Uthgard.
What to do for it? Simply help me get from lvl 37 to lvl 44, so I will be able to do stuff with the guild instead of being trapped.

Volunteers step up and post me in-game.

Help is very much appreciated.
Apop

Apop

Back to top Go down

Anyone willing to help me lvl ? Empty Re: Anyone willing to help me lvl ?

Post  Avi 21/8/2009, 08:30

YWAIN

Avi

Back to top Go down

Post  Apop 21/8/2009, 14:12

Hey Lee
It is really so sad that you had such bad expierence with the Devon cluster. I understand that you feel disappointed to have spent there a lot of time and ressources to lvl up a character and then find out it was all for nothing.
Uthgard is really different. Thirrr is lvling like crazy, I think by chrismas he will have like 8 toons lvl 50. RvR as far as I have seen it is fun and even better then on the classic server because the population is constant 600-700 ppl and the area is limited to Agramon and 1 keep + tower of each realm. Soon even Old frontiers will be introduced with the old RA-System.
Once Ywain comes out then I will give it 2 weeks a chance to proove it is fun. You said you would give Uthgard a chance for 2 weeks. I dont recall if this will be after Ywain is introduced and you are disappointed or before the server goes live. Please ask Ben, Thir, Obane, Forn, me or many others that joined us and you will hear that Uthgard is really fun.
WE MISS YOU. Same with all the other classic Lotf guildies like Niekas.

Apop

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum